MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Motherboard
₹18,821.00 (Inc. GST)
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 & 3000 Series desktop processors (not compatible with AMD Ryzen™ 5 3400G & Ryzen™ 3 3200G) and AMD Ryzen™ 4000 G-Series desktop processors
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5100+(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 2
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design with additional choke thermal pad rated for 7W/mk and PCB with 2oz thickened copper are built for high performance system and non-stop gaming experience.
- Enhanced Power Design: 10+2+1 Duet Rail Power System, Digital PWM, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost.
- Latest Network Solution: Onboard 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN with LAN Manager deliver the best online experience without lag.
- Mystic Light: 16.8 million colors / 29 effects controlled in one click. Mystic Light Extension supports RGB and RAINBOW LED strip.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience.
- Multi-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
|CPU (MAX SUPPORT)||RYZEN 9|
|CHIPSET||AMD B550 Chipset|
|DDR4 MEMORY||5100(OC)/ 5000(OC)/ 4866(OC)/ 4800(OC)/ 4600(OC)/ 4533(OC)/ 4400(OC)/ 4300(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4200(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3866(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3300(OC)/ 3200(JEDEC)/ 3000(JEDEC)/ 2933(JEDEC)/ 2666(JEDEC)/ 2400(JEDEC)/ 2133(JEDEC) MHz|
|MAX MEMORY (GB)||128|
|LAN||1x Realtek® RTL8125B 2.5G LAN + 1x Realtek® RTL8111H 1G LAN|
|USB 3.2 PORTS (FRONT)||1(Gen 1, Type C), 2(Gen 1, Type A)|
|USB 3.2 PORTS (REAR)||1(Gen 2, Type C), 1(Gen 2, Type A), 2(Gen 1, Type A)|
|USB 2.0 PORTS (FRONT)||4|
|USB 2.0 PORTS (REAR)||2|
|AUDIO PORTS (REAR)||5+ Optical S/PDIF (Realtek® ALC1200 / ALC1220P Codec)|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Support for Windows® 10 64-bit|
You may also like…
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX Motherboard₹12,201.00 (Inc. GST)Add to cart
Military style with extended heatsink design for better thermal solution, plus DDR4 Boost, Core Boost, Turbo M.2 and USB 3.2 Gen2 connector
Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x TURBO M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2, Store MI technology
Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
DDR4 Boost:Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
MULTI-GPU: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card.m
DEEPCOOL Castle 240RGB V2 CPU LIQUID COOLER₹8,437.00 (Inc. GST)Add to cart
Anti-leak Tech Inside liquid cooling system equipped.
Double window panes and immersive ambient lighting ready to provide a perfect display of aesthetic illumination.
16.7 M true color RGB flowing light system with 5 in-built effects and 36 interchangeable lighting modes.
Motherboard and controller Addressable RGB SYNC control supported*
Ultra-large, pure copper CPU block provides effective coverage and heat dissipation for CPUs of any size.
An optimized E-shaped micro water channel is designed to effectively enhance heat circulation efficiency and to enlarge heat contact areas.
The ceramic axle bearings and axle cores guarantee an ultra-long service life.
Supports mainstream INTEL and AMD socket mounting, including TR4/AM4.
*WS2812B ADD-RGB LED is applied and the below 3pin ADD-RGB Headers are compatible for the device: 5V/D/G and 5V/D/NC/G, which is used for the mainstream M/B brands like ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte.