Tag: GIGABYTE SMPS
Showing all 3 results
Antec EARTHWATTS 750 Watt 80 Plus GOLD PRO SMPS
750W Continuous Power – Guaranteed 750W of Continuous Power” from Antec
80 PLUS® Gold certified – Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
AQ7 – Antec Quality 7 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
120 mm Silence – Whisper-quiet high-quality fan with long lifetime
Semi-modular cable management – Improves airflow and reduces clutter
99% +12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps – High-performance capacitors ensure DC stability and regulation
4 x PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
ATXt2V 2.4 – Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
PhaseWave” Design – A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
ErP Lot 6: 2013 – Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
CircuitShield – Full suite of Industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO)
GIGABYTE 650 Watt 80 PLUS bronze SMPS
P650B POWER SUPPLY
- 80 PLUS bronze certified: up to 89% efficiency
- 100% Japanese Capacitors
- 120mm Hydraulic Bearing (HYB) Fan
- Single +12V rail
- Meet ErP LOT6 2013 (< 0.5W at standby mode)
- OPP/UVP/OVP/SCP/OCP protection
- 3 years warranty (Adjusted according to different regions)
GIGABYTE Pulse 550W SMPS
- 80 Plus Bronze certified to deliver >82% efficiency to save energy.
- Complies with Intel ATX +12V V2.31 power supply design guide.
- Extended sleeved cable to offer greater flexibility in high-end and high performance chassis.
- Single +12V rail offers greater compatibility with all the latest components.
- Industrial power supply protection ready: Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection and Under Voltage Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.