EPABX INTERNAL CALL CONTROL
A EPABX system provides connections between all internal phone stations without requiring operator intervention. Every station can dial any other station within the system. If a user does not know the extension number for another person on the system, an online directory may be accessed by voice interaction to provide the correct extension and make the connection.
- A speed dialing feature permits frequently connected parties to dial one another with a single button. This eliminates dialing errors and speeds up communication between parties.
- Call directing information can be programmed into a PABX. This improves customer inquiries by creating direct access to internal departments or individuals. Incoming callers reach key contacts without speaking to an operator or receptionist.
- It is easy to train personnel to use PABX systems and station handsets. Many functions are noted on standard buttons and supported by voice interactive inquiry functions within the system.
HIGHER CALL VOLUME
- A PABX can automatically receive and direct large numbers of calls at the same time. Incoming callers do not have to wait in line for an operator to answer and direct their call to the proper internal station.
- Operators and heavy telephone users on a PABX system can take advantage of hands-free headsets. Headsets provide freedom to move around while conversing on the phone. Users do not feel confined by telephone cords.
- Calls that are placed on hold can be served pleasant music while waiting to be connected. The presence of music tells incoming callers that they are still connected until the called party answers.
- PABX systems are valuable business assets. They improve the company image, create smoother flowing lines of communication, and provide the networks for effective internal
IP Office system includes:
- A Phone System– A Rack Mountable PBX with hundreds of features. Display phones. Desk- and PC-based IP phones. Voice over IP. Paging.
- A Unified Messaging Server– Voicemail. Auto attendant. Unified voicemail/email. Personal Number. Call recording. Easy-to use graphical interfaces. Full synchronization with Microsoft® Exchange.
- A Conferencing Solution– A built-in, private “conference bridge” that’s available at a moment’s notice when you need to quickly share information with a large number of people. Secure, easy to use and very cost-effective, it’s ideal for team meetings, client conferences, training and more.
- A Virtual Office Solution– Are you working out of the office? SMS Technology IP Office is an ideal solution for virtual offices because you can work remote through a corporate network infrastructure. This means you can benefit from the “transparent” operation of many features (transfers, Caller ID, etc.), centralized messaging, and centralized administration to enhance information sharing and collaboration, increase company-wide productivity and lower costs. Linking your remote offices on one phone system with centralized administration and shared messaging.
- Easy to Manage– Web based system management easily allows you to change system settings while you’re in the office or away.